Records and Storage Management
Impeccable end-to-end document handling and document access, 24/7
Secure, Accessible, Cost-Effective, Accountable
We use the most advanced Bar Code Tracking/Inventory Technology Software available to maintain complete and accurate storage control. The system allows us to index by department and retrieve containers electronically. Document handling is impeccable and document access is 24/365. Although your records may physically be out of sight, you will always have immediate access to their status via our Web-based application - Infokeeper. A dedicated Account Representative will be assigned to you providing continuous personal support and attention.
Online access to your inventory is provided via our Infokeeper product. Check the status of your inventory via the web 7/24 from any computer with a web browser and Internet access. No special software is required!
The following Management Reports can be created upon request in any data format at the container level and also the file level:
· Full Inventory report (all containers/files on system)
· Date Specific reports (reports for all new items, accessed items, returned items, destroyed items, permanently
removed items, etc.)
· Index report (all new containers sent off-site for storage)
· Destruction report (all containers requested for destruction—also can be created by specific date(s))
· Containers "In" report (all containers currently located at CRM's facility)
· Containers "Out" report (all containers currently "Out" of CRM's facility)
· Last Activity Date report (date specific report for all containers recently accessed or returned to storage)
All container bar-code labels, transmittal forms, facsimile order forms, and client authorization forms will be provided free of charge.
Boxed File Storage
Store your paper documents in an environment specifically engineered for the storage of paper. In addition, CRM offers pickup and delivery services of your boxes.
Radiology Film & Chart Storage
CRM can store your films and charts in traditional "boxed" methods, or on open shelving – eliminating the need to recall entire boxes to access a single file.
Electronic Media Vaulting
CRM offers climate controlled fire rated vault storage of all types of digital media and a full tape rotation pickup and delivery service.
CRM is a full service organization. Our bonded and insured staff will come to your facility to pickup or deliver your electronic media on a schedule you specify. They are also available 24/7 in the event of an emergency. All media is padlocked in media-specific containers prior to shipment by CRM employed staff and transported in CRM owned and operated vehicles.